We can help you to harness the power of corporate film and video production for your business.
We are a Midlands-based creative video production company, helping businesses of all sizes to engage with customers in a way that looks amazing, but costs much less than traditional advertising.
The great news is that video costs less than you think
We offer a range of pricing packages for those who are new to corporate video and a bespoke service for more advanced films
DID YOU KNOW
Online shoppers who found video helpful in making purchase decisions
Customers who are more likely to purchase after seeing an online video
Shoppers who visited a store as a direct result of watching a video
COMPANIES WE HAVE WORKED WITH
Meet our team
Favorite film : Blade RunnerI founded Fresh Mint films in 2011, I am skilled at all areas of film making, I’m the principal director, camera man, editor and colourist for the company. Depending on the commission, I hand over some areas to other people in the team to maximise their skills and ultimately deliver you the best film we can.
Favourite film - 2001: A Space Odyssey
Paul is our additional camera operator, Sound assistant and our Lighting technician. He has worked in the film industry for over 20 years.
Favourite film - Driving Miss DaisyRichard is our dedicated sound engineer. He has worked along side many great bands making them sound fantastic (and loud)
Additional crewWe have access to many other professions and can call on their expertise if your commission requires it. We have access to script writers, Lighting technicians, marketers. Basically anything that we can not deal with in house, we can arrange for you.
Fixed Price StarterCut down package to ease you into corporate video. Designed to show the power of video. A great stepping stone to a full production.
- Talking head interview or presentation with supporting cut-aways
- Up to 4 hours on site
- 1 location
- Single camera, audio and basic lighting
- Filmed, edited and delivered in HD
- Basic graphics and stock music
- Final piece up to 3 minutes
Fixed Price Full ProductionFixed price service delivering the full Fresh Mint Films experience
- Bespoke film content
- Up to 8 hours on site
- Multiple locations
- 1 or 2 cameras, audio and lighting
- Filmed, edited and delivered in HD
- Custom graphics and stock music
- Additional equipment for camera moves to enhance the production
- Final piece up to 3 minutes
BespokeFully bespoke Film, Quote based on your individual requirements
- Multiple days filming
- Multiple cameras and crew
- Dedicated sound recordist
- Filmed, edited & delivered in HD or 4K
- Custom graphics, animations & music
- Specialist equipment to suit commission
- Unlimited run time of final piece
- Multiple output formats
- Script writing service
- Voice over recording
- Archive disk
FMF VIP ClubMonthly payment entitles you to 2 fixed price full productions per 12 month period
- For a fixed monthly price of just £225 you can secure our services for 2 fixed price full productions per year (a saving of £500). You get all of the benefits of the fixed price full production while being able to spread the cost over a rolling 12 month period. Minimum agreement of 12 months.
Lets discuss your film, your ideas, your businessWhy not give us a call or drop us an email to talk through your project, you never know, we may just be able to help.
- How much filming time do I need?
- Do I need more than one camera?
- HD or 4K?
- Why do I want to introduce camera moves?
- What graphics do I need?
- How long should my film be?
- What is the script writing service?
- What is a voice over?
- What music can I use?
- Why do I want a dedicated sound recordist?
- What is an archive disk?
- When do I pay?
- Are prices inclusive of VAT?
It wasn’t long ago that most films were captured in standard definition. This was fine for lower resolution TV’s and monitors but in todays world of large screen TV’s and monitors and even retina display mobile devices this is simply not good enough. All of our films are captured at a minimum of 1080P HD resolution which is perfect for todays TV’s, monitors and web delivery. We also have the option to film in 4K which is 4 times the pixels of full HD, while this may seem an extravagance by todays standards, 4K TV’s and even higher resolution monitors have already started to gain traction with consumers. We have several different options when it comes to future proofing your film.
- Film in 4K but edit and deliver in HD. This enables us to go back to the original footage at a later date and use that footage in new productions when 4K is more widely accepted.
- Film and edit in 4K but deliver in HD. This enables us to recreate your film at 4K resolution at a later date if you decide it is needed.
- Film and edit in 4K and deliver in both HD and 4K. This gives you the best of both worlds. You have a HD master and a 4K master so you can choose the most appropriate resolution for your delivery method.
- Finally, you can have a fully 4K workflow, providing you with a pristine 4K master file.
For our “off the shelf” packages (Fixed price starter & Fixed price full production) full payment is made at the time of booking.
For our bespoke quotes, 50% of the total is payable when booking and the remaining 50% is due either on delivery of the finished work or within 28 of delivery if credit has been agreed.
For the VIP club, the monthly instalment is taken automatically on the first of every month until cancelled. A minimum term of 12 months applies and we need 30 days notice to cancel the agreement after that.
If you are unsure which package is best for you, just get in contact, we are happy to talk through your project and offer our expert advice.
Barn 3 Office 5a, Dunston Business Village, Penkridge, Staffordshire ST18 9AB
(consultations by appointment only)
Fresh Mint films
Call our friendly team now, on 01902 780010
OUR LATEST BLOG ENTRIES
Find out why length is a key consideration when filming a corporate video.read more
A corporate video represents your business and stands as a reflection of your values. It will determine the way your audience perceives your business and the people within it; don’t cut corners or compromise quality when choosing a film production company.read more
We are really pleased to be able to share with you some of the work we have been doing over the last few months. We were commissioned to create a series of advertisements and instructional videos for Jump Trampolines which featured the Olympic diver Tom Daley. We were...read more